This easy ‘go to’ makes for the perfect fall soup to warm up those crisp days! I make mine in a crock pot but you could do this with a pot as well. This is one of my favs.
- 1 lb extra-lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cans 19 fl oz black beans, rinsed
- 1 can 19 fl oz diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can 14 fl oz tomato sauce
- 1 cup corn kernels, fresh, frozen or canned
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese
- Doritos or nachos to add crunch.
Brown meat with onions in crock pot or large saucepan.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except cheese. Bring to boil; cover. Simmer on medium-low heat for a few hours, stirring occasionally.
Serve topped with cheese and Doritos.